- This event has passed.
On-Target with SCORE – A Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing
February 21 @ 10:45 am - 12:00 pmFree
On-Target with SCORE is a monthly program dedicated to the education and training of small businesses. Monthly topics and speakers will vary. This FREE program is held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 10:45am to Noon.
Our topic for this month is “A Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing.” Social Media isn’t the future, it is the now! It has changed the marketing game for small businesses and nonprofits – are YOU getting all you can out of your game? From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you. We make social media easy and fun – join us!
PRESENTERS: Richard & Cheri Martin – Marketing and Social Media Strategists, WCN Interactive, Inc., & SCORE Small Business Advisor
Check-in will take place between 10:45-11:00am. The program will start promptly at 11:00am. The monthly event will be held in the Chamber’s Board Room and is open to both members and non-members. Registration is required.
- February 21
10:45 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Chamber Calendar, On-Target Seminar Series
- Event Tags:
- advice, brevard county, business development, business education, education, florida, marketing, mentor, on-target, resources, richard cheri martin, score, small business, small business administration, social media, titusville area chamber of commerce, training, wcn interactive
- Taste of Titusville
- Area Events
- Chamber Calendar
- Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
- Committee Meetings
- Business Connections Luncheons!
- Chamber Membership Luncheons
- Chamber Open House
- On-Target Seminar Series
- Networking on the Green Golf Tournament