Titusville Area Visitors Council (TAVC)
Meetings: Third Thursday of each month – 2:00 p.m.
Chair (Acting): Cinthia Sandoval
The Titusville Area Visitors Council’s (TAVC) mission is to promote and further visitor, convention and tourism activities.
The Titsuville Area Visitors Council is charged with ensuring representation of the north Brevard community to potential travelers and that member organizations have a vehicle for enhancing their options to generate economic benefit within this sector and to the community through visitor expenditures.
Council focuses on:
- Being a focal point for supporting tourism industry activities as it relates to north area offers and development
- Providing information that enhances the quality of the visitor experience
- Providing an effective way for TAVC members to work together for both the greater good and to promote the area in conjunction with supporting their individual businesses
- Providing collaborative leadership in innovative marketing of the north area destination
- Serving as a convener to discuss issues of significance to north Brevard destination growth and vitality
- Support and encourage the delivery of tourism/hospitality education and training programs
The Council applies for grants to help promote the Titusville/Florida Space Coast area. The cost is an additional $100 per year to be a part of this Council.
If you would like to participate on this committee, please contact Kuimba Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CURRENT ACTIVITIES
- Developing the LAUNCH FROM HERE campaign
- Growing collaborators and contributors to the LFH campaign
- Developing mapping that promotes location proximity to major attractions, cities and visitor options
- Profiling the hidden adventures within the destination, creating compelling storytelling and imagery
- Providing ways to share assets with TAVC members to help enhance their promotions and link together for greater destination message clout
- Encourage sharing of resident and visitor experiences with permissioned imagery to the TAVC
- Beginning a merchandise program to leverage funds for sustaining destination promotion efforts
- Working with Space Coast of Tourism and the City of Titusville and others to leverage opportunities
A St. Johns River Airboat Tour
Airboat Rides At Midway
American Police Hall of Fame and Museum
American Space Museum & Space Walk Of Fame
Best Western – Space Shuttle Inn/ Kennedy Space Center
Blinds of All Kinds
Brevard Nature Alliance
Brevard Zoo/East Coast Zoological Society
Canaveral National Seashore
Canaveral Port Authority
Captain Mark Wright
City of Titusville – City Manager
Coldwell Banker Coast Realty – Cecil Cornish
Days Inn Titusville/ Kennedy Space Center
Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant
Executive Garden Titusville Hotel & Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott-Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Five Katz Antiques
Great Outdoors Golf & Country Club, The
Hampton Inn Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
Property Marketers, LLC
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Savings Safari: Brevard’s Ultimate Shoppers Guide
Southern Heritage Construction Corp.
Space Coast Fun Guide
Space Coast Office of Tourism
Titusville-Cocoa Airport Authority
Titusville Playhouse, Inc.
Vacation Villas Resort
Valiant Air Command – Warbird Aviation Museum
Wild Ocean Seafood Market