JOIN. Be a Member
Join the Chamber and meet potential customers, community leaders and your business peers.
Chamber membership gives you access to a variety of business resources: personal business assistance, educational seminars and information to make quality business decisions. These resources can help new, existing or expanding businesses develop strategies to tackle tough challenges, increase productivity and understand the ever-changing issues that impact business and our community. As the voice of business, the Chamber advocates the views of the business community to decision-makers at all levels of government. The Chamber markets your services and products to other business people, area residents and community visitors. People look to the Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce for reliable information and references about the best our community has to offer. Benefits of membership extend to customer referrals, business networking and other business-related activities and opportunities. Chamber membership grants you instant access to a variety of savings—an immediate return of more than 100% on your membership investment.
Aligning with a trusted brand and a valuable community resource
The Chamber of Commerce is a well-respected brand and an internationally recognized resource within the local community. Consumers look to the chamber of commerce to provide trusted information and recommendations, and generally recognize that the chamber helps create jobs and promotes local economic development.
According to a national study by The Schapiro Group:
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from chamber members, and fellow business associates are 59% more likely to buy goods and services from you if they know you are a Chamber member.
Joining the Chamber of Commerce is a valuable investment in your success, and increases consumer perception of your reliability.
Business Networking – Get Connected!
The greatest power of a Chamber of Commerce is in helping businesses make connections – whether it be with other businesses or potential customers. Our regularly occurring meetings and events (link to meetings and events page) are designed to help you make connections and foster relationships to build your business. Quarterly and annual special events are designed to help you gain new customers, and our online directory and social media outreach helps boost your presence to the world.
Business Promotion – We’ll help you market your business.
- Display your business cards or brochures in the Chamber lobby! With steady walk-in traffic, it is a simple way to leverage your membership.
- Regularly submit Business Briefs for the Chamber’s eCONTACT. With a distribution of more than 1100 contacts (and growing daily), we can help you spread the word.
- This website is a valuable tool! Members receive listings in our online directory, including linkage to your social media channels. This adds to your rankings in online search engines.
- Use the Chamber logo in your business promotions. We love reciprocal links!
- Display your membership with pride! Members receive a wall plaque (and updated inserts each year upon renewal) so your customers know you are a supporter of our positive community initiatives.
- Press Release Distribution: we work hard on media relations and have built a contact list that can help you get the word out to the local news outlets. Send us your press releases and we will distribute to our network of media contacts.
- Other Opportunities:
- Website and Newsletter advertising opportunities are available to members.
- Member only access to advertise on the Chamber marquee.
- Broadcast E-mail service available to Members.
Business Assistance – Need a little Business Assistance?
- SCORE – One-on-one counseling with anyone needing help with questions about developing and sustaining a business. Fridays, by appointment only.
- Partner Seminars – the Titusville Chamber regularly hosts workshops and seminars from partner agencies like the SBDC, weVENTURE and more.
- OnTarget – on the third Wednesday at 11:00 tune into our online BLAB session and learn from industry leaders on topics relating to your small business.
Impacting the future of your business
Insuring the availability of a skilled workforce and meeting the demands of a changing economy is part of the reason we outreach into our local schools. At the elementary, secondary and post-secondary level, we build relationships, coordinate events and activities focused on sharing real-world experience in our classrooms to help our students understand the work environment and the needs and priorities of our business community.
- Career Fair – building the talent pipeline! Giving our members the opportunity to dialogue with junior and senior high school students about their career choices and emerging opportunities
- A chance to make a difference: Education Committee – meets monthly, Second Friday 8:30 a.m.
The Voice of Business – Looking for Business Representation that counts?
The Chamber advocates on the local, state and federal level on issues affecting our business community and local economy. Highlights include an annual trip to Tallahassee, the EDC Community Leaders Trip, and Citizens for Space Exploration Initiative. Regular communication with local government leaders helps advance the initiative of the business community and make North Brevard a great place to do business.
- Governmental Affairs Committee – meets monthly, Third Thursday – at 8:00am, in the Chamber Conference room.
Referrals – We want to talk about you!
Did we mention we are a trusted resource in the community? We get hundreds of phone calls, online inquiries and walk-in traffic and we point them all to our members! Making sure we have up to date and complete information about your business, products and services, events, etc. will help us help you!
New Member Benefits
We love all of our members, but we really LOVE to share the news about our new members. Upon joining, you can expect to be welcomed in our Monday Morning Wake Up broadcast email, on the Chamber website, and Facebook page, and listed in our monthly Savings Safari ad.
If you weren’t already convinced, here’s an added enticement. New members receive a package of free or discounted advertising offers from several of our media partners….
- Florida Today Newspaper: 50% off your first advertisement
- Hometown News Newspaper: FREE ¼ page full color advertisement
- Senior Life Magazine: FREE 1/8 page advertisement
- WMEL Talk Radio: FREE Ten (10) thirty (30) second commercial
- Happenings Newspaper: BOGO advertisement
- Savings Safari: BOGO advertisement
You can’t afford not to join!
Other Business Benefits – Not to mention…
- Relocation Packages – Chamber members have the opportunity to effectively reach hundreds of potential new residents locating to Titusville, Florida, through inserting their company brochure in our Relocation Packet. This resource is used for employee recruiting as well as the real estate community, in addition to being our fulfillment when a request is received. Annual cost $120.
- Mailing Lists – Chamber members may purchase a list of all Chamber members. Printed mailing labels $55, or electronic version (excel spreadsheet) $125.
- Need a Notary? We have one in the office and will notarize documents for members at no cost.
- Certificate of Origin – international exporting sometimes requires a Certificate of Origin, which can only be issued by the local Chamber of Commerce. We are happy to provide this service free of charge for our members.
- Ribbon Cuttings – all new businesses, newly renovated, or new locations, who are members of the Titusville Chamber, may have a free Ribbon Cutting event. The event will be advertised in our regular broadcast emails, in the Calendar of Events on our website, our social media pages. We even have a photographer that will join us at the actual event to capture the memories. As a follow-up, we use select photos from the event on our social media channels and in our communications.
- Meeting Space – need a place to meet a client or hold a meeting? The Chamber has a few options for meeting space, including two board rooms. Members enjoy free access to the spaces as long as they are available, but they must be reserved in advance.
- Saving money with Chamber Affinity Partners
JOIN. Be a Member