While visiting all of the local area attractions and shopping, visitors will also experience restaurants to tempt their taste buds with Florida cuisine and beyond!
Dine at one of our popular local seafood restaurants featuring specialties like rock shrimp and royal reds to experience the true taste of Florida.
Whether it’s succulent steaks, ethnic flair, adventurous brews or specialty salads, Titusville, Florida, hosts a vast array of dining and drinking options to fit your cravings and budgets, too.
Featured Dining Options
- Bapa’s Bistro at the Holiday Inn
- Blue Heron Restaurant
- Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant
- Kelsey’s Pizzeria
- Wild Ocean Seafood Market
- Andrei’s Restaurant at Indian River Preserve
- El Leoncito
- LaCita Golf & Country Club
- Louis’ BBQ Shack
- Loyd Have Mercy
- Mr. Submarine & Salads
- Orleans by the River
- River City Grill at River Lanes (Menu – PDF)
- Valentino’s Restaurant
- Village Inn Restaurant
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q Cocoa