Stop by the WELCOME CENTER in the heart of Downtown Titusville.
If you are looking for an authentic Florida experience, you have found the right place! Our claim to fame is the abundant outdoor recreation and wild nature experiences standing side by side with the dazzling technology of space exploration, but it’s not all there is to see…so stop and look around.
Whether it’s museums, theater and antiquing, hiking, biking, paddling and fishing, or skydiving and kiteboarding, there is plenty for you to consider.
There’s also rewarding agri-fun in our farms and groves. Small farm festivals and events include the rewards of sweet red strawberries, juicy blueberries and of course, citrus!
If it’s raining, don’t worry, we have plenty to keep you busy indoors. Whatever your choice, pick one, get out and explore while enjoying Destination Titusville!
Launch out on your own or come to the WELCOME CENTER for MAPS and INSIDER TIPS
- Explore Nature from land, sea or air
- Feel the spirit of exploration embedded in our space culture
- You can spend a whole day or more museum hopping…the American Police Hall of Fame, Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum, American Space Museum Space Walk of Fame Museum, Moore Cultural Center and North Brevard Historical Museum will keep you busy for hours.
- Enjoy a game of golf at The Great Outdoors Golf Course, Indian River Preserve, Willow Lakes or LaCita.
- Hit the open sea on a half- or multi-day cruise from Port Canaveral, and pair it with pre and post adventures here.
- More options are available in the Space Coast Fun Guide. Stop by the Titusville Chamber get your free copy!
Into cycling? Check out these maps!
Click on a thumbnail to open the full map, then right click on the map and select “Save as…” to save the large version to your computer.