Max Brewer Bridge, in the heart of Titusville, Florida, is the gateway to nature and space.
If you are looking for an authentic Florida experience, you have found the right place! Our claim to fame is the abundant outdoor recreation and wild nature experiences standing side by side with the dazzling technology of space exploration, but it’s not all there is to see…so stop and look around.
Whether it’s museums, theater and antiquing, hiking, biking, paddling and fishing, or skydiving and kiteboarding, there is plenty for you to consider.
There’s also rewarding agri-fun in our farms and groves. Small farm festivals and events include the rewards of sweet red strawberries, juicy blueberries and of course, citrus!
If it’s raining, don’t worry, we have plenty to keep you busy indoors. Whatever your choice, pick one, get out and explore while enjoying Destination Titusville!
May we offer some suggestions…
- Explore Nature from land, sea or air
- Feel the spirit of exploration embedded in our space culture
- You can spend a whole day or more museum hopping…the American Police Hall of Fame, Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum, Space Walk of Fame Museum, Moore Cultural Center and North Brevard Historical Museum will keep you busy for hours.
- Enjoy a game of golf at The Great Outdoors Golf Course, Indian River Preserve, Willow Lakes or LaCita.
- Hit the open sea on a half- or multi-day cruise from Port Canaveral, and pair it with pre and post adventures here.